Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekly Forecast 1/11/09

For 2009 I am going to try to give you a little update on what to expect each week here at Month by Month...I say "try" cause sometimes life gets in the way of my best plans ....But here goes for this week...each day I will try to post about the topics outlined in the Forecast!

Monday Jan. 12th:

  • Move It Out Monday
  • Soup Recipe
  • 3s and 3s

Tuesday Jan 13th:

  • Track It Tuesday
  • The Budget Notebook (tracking your bills)

Wednesday Jan. 14th:

  • Wild Card Wednesday (I'll give you an assignment idea)
  • Friendship Focus: How to stay connected in a hectic world

Thursday Jan. 15th:

  • 30 Minute Thursday (I'll give you an assignment but you can choose your own too)
  • Celebrate Me: This is my date so I'll let you know what's up and give you ideas for future use.

Friday Jan. 16th:

  • Fifteen Minute Friday: (my focus every Friday is my desk)
  • Notes from the Notebook (more notebook tips and ideas)

I am not going to include the weekends in our Weekly Forecast because I think that's just unrealistic for me BUT I still may pop in and write on the weekends...lol...if the mood strikes.

No comments: