Notebooks are as individual as the individual user. Some work best with a spiral notebook for lists and such while others prefer a three ring binder. The size is also a personal choice. Here are some tips that I have discovered about using a notebook:
- Make it pretty...the more you like to look at it the more you will use it.
- Make it fit your life style...do you like one that you can carry daily or will a home version work?
- Do you like computer printed lists or handwritten notes?
- How do you think? Daily ? Weekly? Monthly?
- ALWAYS have some kind of calendar in the notebook.
- Don't be afraid to eliminate a section if it's not working for you.
- Look at your notebook DAILY
- Make your notebook contain everything your brain can't.