Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Notes from the Notebook

Notebooks are as individual as the individual user. Some work best with a spiral notebook for lists and such while others prefer a three ring binder. The size is also a personal choice. Here are some tips that I have discovered about using a notebook:
  • Make it pretty...the more you like to look at it the more you will use it.
  • Make it fit your life style...do you like one that you can carry daily or will a home version work?
  • Do you like computer printed lists or handwritten notes?
  • How do you think? Daily ? Weekly? Monthly?
  • ALWAYS have some kind of calendar in the notebook.
  • Don't be afraid to eliminate a section if it's not working for you.
  • Look at your notebook DAILY
  • Make your notebook contain everything your brain can't.

1 comment:

Ching Ya said...

Hi, I thought I drop you a visit/comment since I'm here. ^^

Nice post with the Notebook, good that someone mentions it not referring to the laptop. I keep a notebook nearby always, just to make sure I got all my ideas jotted down. The pleasure of striking off the to-do list is rewarding, although lately, it kinda piled up in mine...

TIME!That's all I need!

Good day!