Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Weekend Focus

Hmmm for some reason my Fifteen Minute Friday post for yesterday didn't post automatically...maybe I forgot to save it correctly...As you may remember I picked my desk as my weekly Fifteen Minute Friday tasks. So hopefully you have picked a regualr task for Fridays or you are rotating it around as needed.

WEEKEND FOCUS:
  • Today is our JANUARY JOURNEY so I need to get my year books and movie ready as well as a few other things.
  • I really want to focus on laundry, livingroom, kitchen. and bathroom today. They are a bit messy and I will have a better time leaving for fun later this afternoon if I get at least a few things accomplished.
  • Sunday will be a repeat of laundry, livingroom, kitchen, and bathrooms...as well as...menu planning and grocery shopping.

So I'm hoping everyone has a GREAT weekend with some fun mixed in with the housework and such...a nice balance between fun and work is what we are hoping to achieve, BUT by organizing and planning we are working toward getting MORE time for fun....!!!!

No comments: