- Multi-colored heart mini tote bag purchased last year after Valentine's Day: 25 cents,
- Fancy Red draw string bag with feathers purchased after Christmas 12 cents.
- To the right of that is a little altered book. It is a blank book that I found at Dollar General called Angels in Disguise. They were 2 for a dollar. I used some heart paper and stickers to make it a little Valentine Fairy Book!
- Below that you see the strings for the tea bags. I added the tiny hears. You can also do one larger heart but I didn't have a large heart punch so I just used the tiny one I had!
- To the left of the tea bags is a red candy stirring sppon that I added ribbons to
- Last a star wand that I also embellished with ribbon. The wands came in a four pack in the Valentine section of Walmart for $2.00. So the wands are 50 cents each.
- Last I printed the Fairy Tea poem and put it on some card stock with a heart!
I tucked the three tea bags and card with the poem into the little red bag before inserting it into the tote. Then I just tucked in the other items and viola...a cute inexpensive original Valentine's gift. TOTAL COST is about $2.20 (figuring in a few cents for the ribbon and tea bags). Hope you enjoy it and are inspired to create some fun little gifts yourself!