Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Putting Together an Easter Notebook


Since the Easter Countdown starts NEXT Sunday March 1st I thought I'd share with you some ideas about setting up an Easter Notebook. You can find covers and dividers at Melinda's Notebook site. You can find other printables as well as task lists at Organized Christmas HERE. In addition the whole Easter Countdown framework is at Magical Holiday Home HERE.
Sorry there's a bit of glare on the picture but this is one of the covers available at Melissa's notebook site. There are also divider pages at both Melinda's and Organized Christmas so take your pick of the ones that suit your fancy. I would suggest spending this week printing a cover sheet and the six dividers...one for eack of the six weeks of the Easter Countdown.


No comments: