Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Christmas in July

No...I have not lost my mind....I know it is not December but I have changed the header picture in recognition and celebration of Christmas in July...I'll be back this afternoon to post you a schedule of Christmas in July events and also to ramble on a bit....I have missed posting on Month by Month...I have been missing you all....so let's hang out during July and do some catching up!!!

No comments: