Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gift Wrap Storage

Here's a cute gift wrap storage idea from over at Better Homes & Gardens

They have a nice little slide show up with several ideas. The ones that are set up like scrapbook stations are awesome...but alas take room and I just don't have that. This laundry basket one caught my eye since it could easily be moved around when actually wrapping and then tucked in a corner when not in use.

No comments: