Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tablescapes

Tablescapes are all the rage right now and one can see why. They create a lovely and elegant atmosphere for your dinner party. The above picture is from Cottage in the Cedars and shows several ideas for Christmas. In keeping with my SIMPLIFY for the holidays I will be using items I already have to create tablescapes for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas....Being creative and colorful doesn't require "new items" but rather different ways to repurpose items.

No comments: