Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Ginger's Musings

Just a short little post to let you know next week I will be on vacation....awwwww....BUT when I get back we will finish up with a few more Christmas in July posts and then we will be super READY for the August section of the Month by Month Notebook.

Some pre assigments to start on:
  • Get your notebook and 12 dividers
  • Decorate the August Divider
  • Print a Calendar of August
  • Pencil in your important August Dates
  • Make a list of your August Personal Monthly Goals (I use the eight life areas...Self, Family, Friends, Marriage, Work, Home, Hobbies and Spiritual)
  • Print the NEW August Monthly Magic list to give you ideas for August.

If you get these in place before August 1st...you will have the backbone of your August section ready to GO...then we will talk about how to USE each of these as a tool to keep your life on track....

If you are REALLY excited about getting your notebook set up...I'd suggest doing the same list for September, October, November, and December....that will get us through the end of 2009 and the busy holiday season...I would also suggest that you leave the Personal Monthly Goals blank for those months as they work better if you create them AFTER evaluating the previous months goals.

Looking forward to getting back on track and more organized Month by Month.

No comments: