Some pre assigments to start on:
- Get your notebook and 12 dividers
- Decorate the August Divider
- Print a Calendar of August
- Pencil in your important August Dates
- Make a list of your August Personal Monthly Goals (I use the eight life areas...Self, Family, Friends, Marriage, Work, Home, Hobbies and Spiritual)
- Print the NEW August Monthly Magic list to give you ideas for August.
If you get these in place before August 1st...you will have the backbone of your August section ready to GO...then we will talk about how to USE each of these as a tool to keep your life on track....
If you are REALLY excited about getting your notebook set up...I'd suggest doing the same list for September, October, November, and December....that will get us through the end of 2009 and the busy holiday season...I would also suggest that you leave the Personal Monthly Goals blank for those months as they work better if you create them AFTER evaluating the previous months goals.
Looking forward to getting back on track and more organized Month by Month.