Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

August Back to School Planner

Since we are THINKING August for our Month by Month notebook....I wanted to share a link to a Printable Back to School Planner. This 14 page printable has some fun ideas for brown bag lunches as well as other items...It is by Martha Stewart. I won't really need it because I do not have little ones in school but it might be useful for those of you that do. Even if you do not want all of the items...you could print the cover page just to use as a section divider for your own materials.

No comments: