Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Home and Ready to Get Organizing!!

Hi everyone....I'm back from vacation and ready to start organizing....first up...we will be working on the August section of the Month by Month notebook....I'm going to try and get some photos for you so you can see some of what I have included in my section....with some tweaking of course. I'm always changing something!! So between now and August first I will be working on that.

I'm also going to try getting up some super crockpot and easy prep. recipes because for many of us August means BACK TO SCHOOL...and life can just get hectic!!

In the meantime...refer to the earlier post and get your materials ready for creating an August section!

No comments: