Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

MHH Forums are Down

UPDATE:

At first I thought the problem was something I had done in managing the boards but after careful analysis by three knowledgable people, it has been determined to be a site failure of unknown origins. We are looking at ways to get the boards back up and running but I am not sure of the time that will take or exactly how they will be re-created. Continue to watch this page for further details.


Ginger

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been off the forum for a bit, but noticed today that it was down. Hope you get the problem fixed soon Ginger.

Ali aka Merry Sage

The Old Parsonage said...

Let me know if there is anything that I can do.

Leann

Anonymous said...

Leann, the forum is back up now.

Ali