Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hot Hot Housework

I know the title caught your attention....lol. It is VERY hot here today...is suppose to be hot all week....so today I will be working inside until evening and then I simply MUST work on the faery garden in front of the house. The backyard beds are all overgrown and crazy but I just can't seem to get to them...

Today my focus will be books, laundry, and the kitchen. Just got back from the flea market and I have a few finds to share with you later. I'll take some pictures here in a bit because pictures are always a fun way to share! But here's the list:

1. Sun wall hanging (from Mexico) to use in my office at school

2. New plants for the faery garden

3. A cute little end table

4. A hat box (I couldn't resist...it's Paris themed)

5. Christmas Dishes (Set for Four) They are snowmen....I already have a green set with snowmen but I figured this one could mix and match with it.

It was a good day for finds. :)

So I'll blog a bit more and then ...to work to work....on this hot hot housework...

No comments: