Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Flea Market Find #1


This is the Mexican Sun I bought to hang on my office wall. I love setting themes and then finding little treasures to pull the theme together. This was 3 dollars and has Mexico stamped on the back. There were actually two of them but the other one had a pale tan face and then a dark outer ring. I didn't like it as well so I just got this one.
I'm hoping to find some more treasures in Mexico itself, but obviously I couldn't pass up this cutie!

No comments: