Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Friday, July 16, 2010

In the Home Mood

Just got back from camping and I am really in the mood to work around the house...good thing because a week from tomorrow we are hosting out annual back yard bash and there's tons of stuff to do to get ready! Thanks to Facebook Events and a few invitations that went out prior to the camping trip...everyone should be in the know!

This year....it's a Gypsy Caravan...such fun...but first the cleaning and prep! The backyard quite honestly is a disaster...what with all the rain from this summer, the heat and humidity, and all my trips...things have been neglected...so I have seven days (more like 7 mornings because of heat) to get it just a tiny bit under control! So tomorrow morning I survey the area and start some weed control. After tomorrow, I'll have a list for my early morning yard work and I need to stick with it!

No comments: