Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Moser's Deal 5-27-11

Here's a good deal at our local grocery store....not all the items are pictured because I bought multiples of some items.

Here's how it stacks up:

Cool Whip Season's Delight (Strawberry and Chocolate) 99cents. I had coupons :) Buy two get a dollar off....so my cost 50 cents each....I bought four!

Van Camps Pork and Beans Sale priced at 2/1.00  I had a coupon to get a dollar off four...so I ended up with four cans for a dollar!

Kraft Big Slices: They had them for 1.99. I had coupons....duh of course.....for a dollar off....so ended up being .99 cents for me. I bought four!

Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs: Sale 2/3.00....minus my dollar off two coupons so ended up being 1.00 a package! I bought four!

Bar S Franks: Sale priced at .89 cents.....minus my dollar off two coupon....so 69 cents each....I got two.

Hidden Valley Salad kit: Marked down to 2.29. and I had a dollar off....so 1.29

I also bought soda they had on sale with a store coupon ended up with two twenty four boxes for 10.00

Nice Deal.....and all stocked up on Cool Whip and Hotdogs for a while! I put the cheese in the freezer. I wanted to get it because I have a bunch of coupons which will expire in June....but I need to check Walmart tomorrow and see their prices...might pick up a few more!

No comments: