Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Walgreens Bayer Deal

Here's another Walgreens Deal for this week...

Bayer Advanced Aspirin Walgreens Sale price 3.99 (20 tablets)
Use the 2.00 off coupon in their sales flyer
Use 1.50 coupon for Bayer
BRINGS the price down to .49
I bought two because I had two coupons!

I also had register rewards from a previous purchase...so no out of pocket cash this trip! :)

No comments: