Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Another Great Kroger Deal

Now I have quite a collection of 2 and 3 dollar off coupons for Olay and Garnier face products but when they cost anywhere from 19.99 to 24.99 a jar those coupons aren't very helpful. So I have been on the lookout for any of these at a discount price that I could then use my coupon to save even more!

When I shop Kroger I bowse their health and beauty department for really knock down prices. Most of the time Walmart is cheaper on these products but I usually catch some good deals at Kroger too. Today I found this Garnier face cream....knock down price of 8.49....(regular 19.99) AND I had a two dollar off coupon on any ultra lift product....SCORE....a really nice face cream for 6.49!! At prices like this I'll NEVER grow old...LOL.

No comments: