Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Vocalpoint and Downy UN Stopables

I just got back from a short vacation and I'm super excited to find that Vocalpoint sent me a full sized sample of Downy UN Stopables to try out and blog about!!
If you haven't discovered Vocalpoint yet, check it out. It's a great site with up to date product information and great money saving coupons, as well as, free samples. They will be doing another UN Stopables sample offer in the near future...so hurry on over and join. I am just getting to know the site but so far I have been very pleased with my membership there!

Now back to the Downy Un Stopables. This is a new product designed to be a laundry scent booster. I don't know about you but I LOVE the scent of fresh laundry and this might make it even better! The freshness is suppose to last up to thirty days....stay tuned...I'm going to be giving it a "sniff test" and blog about how long it lasts!

Along with the sample was a pair of black Downy socks....so on my feet they will go and then into the wash with Downy UN Stopables....then let the SNIFF test begin! Since it is the holiday weekend....my little sniff-a-roo adventure will have to start Tuesday or Wednesday. So stay tuned and I'll give you my opinion of the product!

No comments: