Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Declutter Task of the Day-Junk Drawer

The junk drawer is the declutter task of the day. Here's a "before" picture. I hope to be back later to blog the after picture. I have a love-hate relationship with the junk drawer. It's hard for me to pitch things that are in there or even find a "better home" for them. Some things I like to keep in there...like the small hammer. I find I ude it all the time and if it's in the junk drawer I know EXACTLY where it is....in the garage....not so much so!

I have a little plastic divider in there but I'm not sure if it helps or makes things worse. The little spaces in it are great for sticking small items and yet.....do I even really NEED to keep those small items??  Today I will ponder this as I tackle this Declutter Task of the Day!

No comments: