Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Junk Drawer-After

So here's the junk drawer-after....I only managed to throw away like three items and I moved three or four to other locations.  Still it does look slightly LESS junky and a bit more organized!!

I need to keep this on my list for a monthly or every other month task and perhaps over time I will get rid of more stuff. But for now it looks a little better and I don't need the space for anything else...so all is good!!

No comments: