Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Free Printable Holiday Cookie Recipe Cards

Well it's Wild Card Wednesday....which means you never know what you will find at Month by Month on Wednesdays!  I'm trying to keep a basic framework to my posting...Monday focuses on decluttering with Declutter Club Monday, tips, internet finds etc. Friday is Frugal Friday with assorted budget minded ideas. But Wednesday is Wild Card Wednesday...which means you never know what you'll find posted on Wednesday. Now I wouldn't want to get too predictable and boring would I? LOL

So today is a free printable link. I came across these little printable holiday cookie cards....too sweet and what a neat way to get organized. I was also thinking if you printed a bunch up and placed them in a little album they would make an awesome little gift!   You could also use them as tags on baked goodies you are giving as gifts.  You can find this great printable at Party Place!

No comments: