Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Frugal Friday: Gifts in a Jar

DSC_2800

Gifts in a jar are an old tried and true method to give a thoughtful and simple gift without spending a fortune. Pictured above we have chocolate sauce. Won't it be yummy spooned over brownies or ice cream!  This is from Apron Strings.
 
Cowgirl Cookies from Bakerella  These are great because there are FREE printable labels to go with the recipe. They look so pretty!
Cinnamon Honey Butter Jars
Cinnamon Honey Butter from Tidy Mom.

 
A Sewing Kit in a Jar from Chica Circle.

Easter Baking Kit.....I also thought you could give this with some playdough as a child's gift....cookie cutters + play dough= FUN!  Easter Baking Kit Idea from: A Spoonful of Sugar.

100_1153

This Jar of Thanks includes cute little thank you cards and notecards. Isn't it a sweet idea....the cards are of course handmade!  Remember to get a jar with a big enough opening so the cards fit inside!  Idea from: Sunflower Stamping

I hope you enjoyed my Frugal Friday finds....I'll see you again on Move It Out Monday!!


1 comment:

Lynnee said...

Awesome list! Thanks for the inspiration