Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Move It Out Monday

It's time to start moving things out of the office/craft room. It is always a catch all....and accumulates things quickly.  It is a tiny room and it is stuffed. I need to take everything that is piled up and actyually "move it" out into the hallway, then sort and get rid of things...tghen bring back in only those things that I want/need to keep.

I always find that after I clean and organize this room I am much more creative!

What's your next BIG project...?  What are you moving out?  Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments: