Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Frugal Friday: Create a Blog Planner

DIY projects almost always save you money.  Here you can create a blog planner for just the cost of some sheets of paper and ink. I like that there's not a lot of color on the pages but the flowers add enough to make these pages not only practical but fun to use.  You can find the free printable set at: Mama Jenn  If you find that some of the pages aren't for you, you can always just print the monthly calendars and monthly planning pages.  Thanks Mama Jenn for a great resource to keep me organized this year! (in blog land)

There are four distinct pages for each month and each month features a different colored flower. So cute! You get a calendar page, a monthly planning page, giveaways/reviews page and a blog posts notes page.

I didn't discover this little gem until over half way through the month but I am sure it will be a joy to use the rest of the year!  If you need a blog planner....check it out! 

No comments: