Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Finds:Shamrocks


   Friday Finds
Here's my Friday Find for this week. Packages of Shamrocks. They are a nice size and there are 12 in a package. they come in a couple different shades of green. They are available at Dollar Tree.

Here are the two different shades with the glitter ones showing. There are 6 glitter and 6 plain in each package.

 Here's a picture that shows the plain ones. I bought several packages because we are going to use them as table scatter on the tables at my husband's I'm Lucky to Retire party.  I am also going to make a St. Patrick's Day banner out of some of them and I'll post about that over at The Creative Spirit.

I love Dollar Tree finds like this. Some of their items are just ho hum but every once in awhile you find some real goodies!

No comments: