Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

TV and Me: Extant

 
Another TV and Me post...you are going to think I'm not working my July plan because I'm watching TV but I promise I am making some small headway!
 
Extant is heads above The Strain. At least to me it is. With two episodes under my belt I'm already processing what I've watched thus far, looking forward to future episodes and trying to unravel what will happen next.

There's lots of loose ends dangling right now. That can be good or bad. It depends on how they tie them up and when. Right now I'm still trying to sort out who are the good guys and who the bad guys are. Wondering who knows what, how much they know and who can be trusted.

Molly finds herself pregnant after an 18 month solo stay in space. Add to this a "robot" son, a previous space station inhabitant (who everyone thinks committed suicide) and abnormal brain scans and you have the makings of a lot of good episodes. It can't be "all in her head" though can it? I mean she is with child. (or alien?)

I like that some things fell into place rapidly such as the previous space station inhabitant that experienced something similar. They could have cloak and daggered that to death but the meeting between the two happens in the second episode. There's still plenty of unanswered questions and twists and turns to come.  I'm looking forward to more of this one without the reservations I have about The Strain.

No comments: