Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, January 5, 2015

Week One Declutter: Ghosts of Christmas Past

 
Okay ladies (and gentlemen) it's time to clean out the ghosts. You know those cookies molding in the cupboard because you don't want to eat them on your new diet, the dips pushed to the back of the shelf in the fridge, the scraps of paper, tape and bows, even the lovely ornaments that are still lingering.
 
Our week one challenge: Ghost of Christmas Past is a declutter challenge. You pick the clutter but your goal is to declutter for 15 minutes 5 times this week. I didn't make the challenge everyday because I wanted to give you a little breathing room....life gets hectic after all.
 
Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!!
 
 


No comments: