Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, October 26, 2015

Move It Out Monday

I'm retired...I should have all the time I need...right?  Well, it doesn't seem to be working out that way. Life and overbooking has produced a stressed out me...so last week...I made a plan...I'm reclaiming my LIFE.....I want to focus more on the things I want to do and do more of the things I love....It might seem selfish but its essential.  Plus many of those things are home, family and friends related. So its' time to TAKE CHARGE....and RECLAIM MY LIFE....

With that rant over we can get to the task at hand...It's Move It Out Monday...I have stuff lingering in the van that needs to go to Agape (our hometown version of Goodwill) so that is one of my Move It Out Monday goals. The other is to work on decluttering the laundry room as I do some laundry today.

No comments: