Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Celebrate Me 2008 Progress

Celebrate me is a wonderful idea developed by members over at Magical Holiday Home. I had already started a Celebrate Me 2008 art journal when members got on a Word of the Year saga and then it started rolling into nurturing ourselves in 2008.

Currently we each have a Celebrate Me Day each month. The whole idea is to use your birth date each month to spend time doing something for yourself.
My Celebrate Me Day is the 15th of each month. For January I used it for a Bubble Bath since its Bubble Bath Day on January 8th...who knew. In addition, there are weekly Celebrate Me Mini Challenges. With all the encouragement from members 2008 is sure to be a super year.






No comments: