Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Super Saturday

Today being Saturday it is my major chore day around the house. Nornally I do things during the week but always still seem to have some major "to dos" over the weekend. It is also grocery shopping day with a smaller visit to a different store later in the week. So I will be busy busy busy but I wanted to let you know I will be putting some things up over the weekend.

  • January & February dividers are going up if it's the last thing I do today!
  • My Master shopping list (I'd like to show you a couple versions so you can play around with it) If you work this part of the plan it can be a major time saver.
  • A New Recipe: Chicken Fried Rice (I know its not a traditional Chinese recipe) But it's good. Found it on the back of a Minute Rice box.

So I'm off for now with my list and my head full of things I'm planning. Back later today to post more...but just a warning it will be evening before I get anything new up for you to enjoy.

No comments: