Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

CranDandy Coolers

I'm thinking that a recipe I have for CranDandy Coolers might make a good Easter Brunch "signature" drink. These fruit drinks are refreshing and nutritious. I think I might rename them Passion Punch for Easter.....I'll hop in, in the morning and update this with the recipe but it is almost midnight and time for sleep.....more later.

Wow I didn't know LATER...was going to be this much later...had a ton of stuff to do on my "to do" list today and wanted to get caught up on the budget also!

CRANDANDY COOLERS
2 cups cranberry juice
1 cup pineapple juice
1 cup orange juice
1 (4oz) jar of maraschino cherries
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1 (12 oz0 can of gingerale
1 orange sliced
In a gallon pitcher combine all the juices. Just before serving add the can of gingerale. Stir to blend. Garnish with cherries and orange slices.
Now this recipe only makes 8 servings and I would definately suggest making a double batch. We all LOVE this juice drink. For evening parties if you are so inclined it tastes good with a little rum added and served over crushed ice.

1 comment:

Cathy Miller said...

Well! I think I just found my signature Easter drink, as well!! I really love this blog...don't know how I've missed it all this time!