Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, February 4, 2008

February 2008 Personal Life Goals

Marriage:

  • Continue increasing communication
  • Have a movie night this month

Family:
  • Spend more one on one time with Kelsey
  • Continue with the "nice Sunday dinner" routine

Friends:
  • Host small get together for Chinese New Year

Self:
  • Continue to work on exercise program
  • Increase water intake
  • Do Celebrate Me on the 15th

Home:

  • Room a month challenge: OFFICE...must get this in shape. It makes handling bills, writing. and any of my other work so much easier.

Work:
  • Continue working on files
  • Set up a do-able morning and afternoon routine

Hobbies:
  • Work on Celebrate Me art journal (4 pages in Feb.)
  • Do one altered art project off of Artistic 8s list

Spiritual:
  • Start a Journey with God Journal

That's about it for February. I strongly encourage you to set some monthly life goals. Even when I do not manage to accomplish them, I feel like it helps keep me focused.

No comments: