- Review the calendar for February
- Don’t forget Valentine’s Day & the Chinese New Year
- Mark any special dates that need to be added to any month
- Pencil in your Celebrate Me date (your birthday date)
- Highlight any special February dates and make a “mini to do” list for each one.
- Buy all cards for March
- Sign, Address, & Stamp them
- Fill out party planner sheets for any events you are hosting.
- Buy yourself a small “I love me” gift this month.
- Pick a craft to work on this month.
- Set aside some time each week for it.
- Create a master list for each project on the list for the year you created last month.
- Continue to work on the Celebrate Me art journal
- Create a “To Read” list for the year.
- Do one new thing this month
- Plan a Family Game Night for February
March Look Ahead
- Plan any events that are in first seven days of March.
- Start planning for St. Patrick’s Day
- Early Easter: Make your “to do” list this month.
- Take stock of gifts that you plan to make & create supply lists
- Review the budget this month & continue saving
- Decide on a card design
- Start working on your Magic Elves notebook
Great Pumpkin Day
- Look at the calendar for possible party dates
- Make a Halloween decor item
- Work on Halloween or Autumn layouts
- Try a new recipe
- Write in your gratitude journal
Year Round Prep
- Get your holiday recipes in order
- Shop clearance after Valentine’s Day (pick up stocking stuffers)