Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Full Work Week?

Gosh how am I going to survive a full work week with last week's snow days? That is unless there is foul weather afoot? I haven't listened to the forecast for the week. I know I have more things to put up here at Month by Month and I will be getting to them.


  • That yummy crockpot recipe for meatloaf

  • The Angel Pudding dessert recipe

  • My lists for Friday and Saturdays

  • My list for Sunday..which also includes space for the Room of the Month List

  • Next step in setting up the March section of your home notebook

Wow that should keep me busy for this week, although you never know...sometimes I get computer HAPPY and think of other goodies I want to share too! Hope all is going well in your home!!!

No comments: