Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Month by Month Visitors

The thing about blogging (which I love by the way) is that you never know if anything you are blogging is interesting to anyone else. So please Month by Month visitors don't hesitate to leave a comment and let me know the types of posts you are enjoying or ask questions if you would like more details on any subject.
If you like the recipes, if you let me know I can share more of my personal favorites with you. Or perhaps you are more interested in the month by month organizing? Feedback is always important. I know what I like to write about BUT what do you like to read about???

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I know exactly what you're saying. I always wonder if anyone reads my blog. LOL I love all your blogs and read them as often as I remember, which is practically every day.

Anguswise said...

I really enjoy your blog. It is so much easier than the message boards. I read the boards to stay motivated and get ideas for staying on track with the house. I would really appreciate daily comments on how you keep up with the housework and still get all the things you do on the computer. It seems like whenever I start on the computer my house suffers. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Ginger said...

Thanks for the input I will share with you my daily routines, both morning and evening as well as what I call Magic Maintenance. My house is not spotless and I don't have small kids which helps a lot also.