Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

Really disappointed that Easter is in March this year because that means all my St. Patty's stuff has to collide with the Easter stuff....sigh...I'd also really like to host game night on the Saturday before St Patrick's Day so I am going to have to get BUSY. I will work on my list tomorrow and hopefully be able to post it.

Just wanted to let you know I just started out looking at google documents to see if that might be a way to actually put the forms up for you to see....but it's new to me so be patient!

No comments: