Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Ultimate Pasta Salad Recipe


I can't remember where I picked up this recipe but it is a nice filling salad. It makes a wonderful meal all by itself with some crusty bread or makes a great carry in dish for summer gatherings.

Ultimate Pasta Salad

1 (16 oz) package of tri colored spiral pasta
1 head of brocoli cut into bite sized pieces
1 head of cauliflower cut into bite sized pieces
1 red onion chopped
2 teaspoons minced garlic
8 ounces of pepperoni (cut into quarters)
1 (8 oz) package of mozzarella cheese cut into cubes
1 (8oz) can black olives (pitted of course)
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
salt and pepper
Italian Seasoning to taste

Cook pasta, drain, chill for one hour. Toss all ingredients together and chill for an additional hour.

****You can substitute cherry tomatoes for the brocolli/cauliflower if you prefer. I have also used bottled Italian dressing instead of oil, vinegar, and seasoning.

No comments: