Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

April Menu Coming Soon


Well tomorrow is March 20th...always try to get the next month's menus ready around the 20th but with Easter this weekend I may not get them up till next week!!!

1 comment:

BloggyMom said...

I just started doing a monthly menu... oh, does it help me! Thanks for the idea. I had been doing 2 week menus but we wanted to cut down on our trips to the grocery store. Now the plan is to shop for the whole month. Hoping it will save money in the long term.