Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March Personal Life Goals

Marriage:

  • Do monthly date night.

Family:

  • Continue Family Sunday Dinner

  • Do one Family breakfast this month
Friends:
  • Host Game Night Carry in Dinner March 29th

  • Play Trivia as group for fundraiser
Self:
  • Continue to work on exercise program
  • Increase water intake
  • Do Celebrate Me on the 15th

Home:

  • Room a Month Challenge: Master Bedroom
Work:
  • Finish guidance surveys
  • Get report ready for school board

Hobbies

  • Work on Celebrate Me art journal (4 pages this month)

  • Do one altered art project off the Artistic 8s

Spiritual:

  • Start a Journey with God journal {This is a carry over from February}
For those you you that don't set monthly personal life goals...I strongly encourage you to do so. Even when they do not get accomplioshed...it helps me remember what my priorities are!

No comments: