Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Motto for the Week

"I can't believe how great I'm doing!"

That's it folks....our motto for the week. We are going to focus not on our "to dos" this week but on the the many things we have been getting accomplished!...BIG or LITTLE! Sometimes I find that success builds on success but we so seldom recognize the success in our lives...so this week we are going to make them our main priority. We will recognize, celebrate, and reflect on them!

More later....work first and bloggin second...LOL

No comments: