Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tea Sets



I have quite a collection of minature and children's tea sets and I spent half the day...putting some of them back out in my antique china cabinet which I had never re filled after Christmas...I have too many to display all of them at the same time so I rotate them around every so often. I have several holiday sets and in this picture you see the dainty little shamrock one I got three or four years ago.


That's the thing to keep in mind when collecting "stuff". Someone has to manage it...display it, dust it, pack it away, change it around etc. I found two of my little Easter rabbits had ears broken off because I suppose I was just too rushed last season to pack them away carefully. I threw them away...may replace them or might not...they were flea market finds and nothing super special. If I happen to see some I might pick them up as my Easter Village is a tad bare without them!

No comments: