Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dreaming of Warmer Weather

I am having a bit of trouble focusing here at Month by Month, what with working on the special day blogs, planning my fairy garden, working full time, and dealing with home/family. But never fear we will be back on track very shortly! I am dreaming of some warmer weather so we can take some of our prep, lists, and ideas...outdoors...whether your outdoor space is a patio, deck, small yard or large. We are going to examine ways to enjoy what we have and to create a wonderful place for relaxing and kicking back!

Summer offers so much in the way of entertaining...little patio parties, big summer bashes, weekend trips, picnics in the park, and all sorts of excursions. Here it has been raining so much that I can only dream of when I can jump into any of those....in the meantime I am starting work on the Garden Art Journal...I need to get at least a week or two ahead of the game so I can share my pages as examples. I am planning to save some pages in the art journal for documenting the construction of my fairy garden.

My Month by Month Notebook is still up and running but I honestly need to keep it more visible. I hope yours is working for you. I plan to make some cards this month for May birthdays and events. My Room of the Month is the Kitchen and I have yet to accomplish anything in there!
Still working on those pictures for you...so please don't give up on me...they are coming!

No comments: