Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Summer Sensations

I am going to be working on some Summer Sensation ideas here at Month by Month. These will be ideas, kits, projects for the summer. And I am talking fun not cleaning. I would like to create a comprehensive list of ideas for kids and then one for ourselves to choose from during the summer months....just for fun!!!

This will be one of the parts of our Summer Seasonal Notebook...I woul love to hear your ideas also so feel free to leave a comment with ideas or use the little message board if that is easier. Or just let me know if this is an idea worth exploring more!!!

No comments: