Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tomato Bacon Pie

1 unbaked deep dish pastry shell
3 medium tomatoes cut into 1/4 inch slices
10 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup mayonnaise

Bake pastry shell according to package directions and allow it to cool. Place the tomatoes into the crust sprinkle with bacon. In a bowl, combine the cheese and mayo. Spoon it over the bacon in the center of the pie but leave an inch around the outer edge. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until golden brown. Yields abbout six servings.

This is a new recipe I am trying this month so I do not know how good it is...but it sounds interesting and different.

No comments: