Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Crockpot Chicken with White Sauce

1 envelope dry onion soup mix
2 cups sour cream
10 1/4 ounce can of cream of mushroom soup
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Combine soup mix, sour cream, and soup in slow cooker. Add chicken pushing it down until it is submerged
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours
Serve over rice and noodles.

NOTE: some people do not like to add dairy products (like the sour cream until the last couple hours of cooking so you might play around with that a bit to see how it affects the flavor. If I'm home...I'll cook it for awhile and add the sour cream later in the process...if not...I just put it all together!!

1 comment:

BloggyMom said...

Oh, yummy!! Will have to try it!