Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday Morning Mentions

  • Christmas in July will be here before VERY shortly. Over at Magical Holiday Home we have a full schedule for celebrating while actually getting a few things organized and ready. The virtual project of "organizing the gift closet" is one I certainly need. It will help me pull my lists together AND take stock of what I have.
  • Summer Notebook: Do you have the Summer chores list in place yet? If not...hop to it. Now is the time to get the notebook up and running. The first of September we will be assembling the Fall/Winter notebook and I want to hear all about the things you included in the Summer one!
  • Recipes: I am still working on putting up recipes from my July Menu plan!!! So I hope you will let me know if you try any and how they turn out for you. Remember that is summer our apetites change a bit and the heavy spicy foods of autumn and winter just do not appeal. Not sure my menu plans really take that in to account as I went with family favorites but I will try to throw up a couple recipes that are hits at barbeques and carry ins. In the meantime do a search of recipes here at month by month and try out the Ultimate Pasta Salad I posted about before....its great!!

Well hope you have a great Monday...as this is posting I am away for a short vacation...so take care and remember to keep sight of those goals you are setting!!!

No comments: