Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Morning Salutations

Good Morning...today I'm off on a little trip and will be back "online" next Saturday but never fear!!! I have written some blog posts and set them to publish each day...When I get back we will be ready for

  • Christmas in July
  • Continuing our Summer Notebooks
  • I have plenty more recipes too!!!
  • Thirty Minute Thursdays will continue each week...there's one ready for this week and I even made it something I could do even though I'll be out of town!
  • Fifteen Minute Friday is awesome also...glad to "steal" good ideas from our members..LOL
  • Photo Organization: we never did get started on this one and it's a big one so let's plan on working on that during July and August.

No comments: