Welcome to Month by Month:

This blog is my own little version of organization central. We touch on just about every aspect of home, family, and holiday organization here. It is my hope that by blogging my experiences, I can grow as an individual and perhaps inspire others to try new things and think about everyday life a little differently. So please join us in organizing for life every month of the year!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Morning Tidbits

Hey it's only Tuesday but time to start thinking about 30 Minute Thursday....

  • Thirty Minute Thursday: here is your challenge ....should you choose to accept it...30 minutes with paperwork...whether it's sorting mail that has accumulated, cleaning out ONE file drawer, or filing all those "to file" items...THURSDAY spend 30 minutes on paper handling
  • Tuesday To Dos: How are you daily to dos working for you? If they are not working do not give up...just tweak them a bit so they fit your home or your lifestyle better.
  • Summer Notebook: Okay I admit it...I am addicted to notebooks...you know how I kept saying I was going to combine my Spring/Summer Notebook...well I just can't do it...so I am making four...one for each season. The good thing about it is...that it leaves me a lot more room for sections and the notebook can be both and archive and a working notebook...at least that's what I'm telling myself...LOL...only time will tell. I have the cover and spine all printed and in place. Section One: The Summer Months contains calendars and event lists. Section Two: Summer Chores List: The list I posted earlier is placed behind here with a little checklist sytem that will last for several summers. Section Three: Christmas in July: This section has a special July Calendar for events at MHH and other places, Planning Notes, and Ideas for Celebrating. I have ideas for more sections...but more about that later!

Well...that's it for today....I am on vacation...LOL...hope I have lots of fun stuff to share with you when I get back!!

No comments: