- Use a terra cotta flower pot as a utensil holder in the kitchen or with spring here...think about using pots to house patio items like plastic ware, napkins, small candles etc.
- Use a craft organized or lure box for jewelry. I also keep my wine charms in one
- Use wine glasses filled with beautiful stones to create centerpieces
- Use a utensil holder as a desk organizer
- Use magnetic picture frames as note holders on the fridge...just slip the paper in and out to change announcements
- Mug racks in the bedroom for jewelry and scarves
- Use old pots as planters
- Use leftover baby wipe containers to create craft kits
- Old recipe boxes make good containers for filing birthday and other occasion cards
I am sure I have tons of other items I use....more lately when they pop into my mind or sight!